Check out some of this year’s past events as IQUIST continues to grow.
QI/AMO (Quantum Information/Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics) has been the subject of seminars presented earlier this year by experts in this field from around the country and hosted at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Special QI/AMO Seminar:”Hybrid quantum networks: interfacing photons, phonons, and superconducting qubits” (2/5/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Rare-earth atoms in solids as a quantum photonics platform” (2/6/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Superconducting Circuits for Quantum Information Processors and Quantum Networks” (2/13/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Engineering light-matter interfaces for quantum networks “ (2/20/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Engineering Tapped-lon Systems for Large Scale Quantum Simulation” (2/27/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Exploring Synthetic Quantum Matter in Superconducting Circuits” (3/13/2019)
- Special QI/AMO Seminar: “Quantum physics and quantum engineering in atomically thin crystals” (3/14/2019)
- QI/AMO Seminar: “Quantum metrology in the presence of dissipation with superconducting qubits” (4/3/2019)
Other symposiums and seminars hosted this year by our Department of Physics and Department of Mathematics include the following: